A one-of-a-kind hunting paradise that rarely comes up for sale. Located in Eastern Wyoming on the Nebraska border, this property boasts a diverse landscape with gorgeous views and a multitude of wildlife of all kinds: mule deer, mountain lions, bear, bobcat, turkeys, grouse, eagles and the occasional elk and whitetail deer-- to name a few. Surrounded by farm ground, the breathtaking 400 feet canyons and draws serve as a conduit for the area wildlife. This property possesses a well-cared for 2,400 sq. ft. farmhouse with 3 bedrooms and 1.75 baths, 30’ x 40’ garage/work shop and grain bin. Dependable high-speed internet currently installed and available. With some food plots, this parcel has the potential to become an ultimate hunting paradise. Located in Unit #15 or Region T for deer.
24-hour notice required for all showings.
- Borders the Nebraska state line on the east edge
- 30 minutes from Pine Bluffs, WY
- 45 minutes from Hawk Springs Reservoir
- 60 miles from Cheyenne, WY, Scotts Bluff, NE, and Torrington, WY
- 90 minutes from Fort Collins, CO
- Easy weekend drive from Denver and surrounding areas
- Potential for small livestock operation
- $1,054 - Annual property tax