NATIONAL FRUIT: Built in 1857 by John Quincy Adams Nadenboush as a small distillery, and destroyed by Union troops. Purchased by Henry Hannis in 1867, it became the Hannis Distillery. This property is 19.42 acres inside the City Limits of Martinsburg included in the Historic Overlay, and an Opportunity Zone. With historic tax credits available for restoration, this property has extensive possibilities. Easy access to I81 with direct access to Tavern Road. Phase 1 Environmental is completed with reports available, but will need results updated. Currently zoned light industrial, the city is working on new zoning which could change for this property. Public Water, Sewer and Natural Gas Available. Due Diligence Please.
- Year not provided