Long-term ground leases available for 1, 2 or all 3 unique sites with endless development opportunities!
We are looking for long-term ground lease tenants to revitalize this corner and operate the campground or potential tiny house village.
- 2.884-acre triangle-shaped parcel
- 11-acre campground with equipment shed, large utility building, and room for 28+ RV or tent campsites.
- 1,848 SF log cabin that would be a perfect diner, country store, or ice cream shop and mini golf course on this site of the former Six-S Golf Course.
We can offer creative 5-25 year leases and terms to operators with the vision to transform these diamonds in the rough.
Quiet solar array neighbors are sited to the north and east, keeping these special acres private and tranquil with the gentle sounds of the birds and the slow-flowing Genesee River down the hill.
NYSSA’s popular trail managed by the Angelica Snowdrifters Snowmobile Club also runs through this parcel, adding viability for wintertime clientele for food, fuel, shelter and local amenities.
Located minutes away from the beautiful villages of Angelica, Belfast, I-86, SR-19, and recreation in the Genesee River Wilds Transit Bridge Park, these parcels are at the crossroads to other local services, parkland and a scenic drive to the renowned Cartwright’s Maple Tree Inn.
The well and septic systems need to be refurbished, and grass and trees need to be trimmed, but there are local providers of seasonal water tanks, restroom and shower trailers that could allow operations to begin as soon as this summer.
Please note that this land is not for sale, just lease, for $1,000 per month for rights to operate on the land (negotiable monthly, quarterly or annual terms).
Tenant Responsibilities: Selective, non-exhaustive list of what Tenant pays besides rent:
- Building, Campground & Other Necessary Insurances
- Domestic Potable Water Supply
- New Septic Tank Installation & Maintenance
- New Electric & Natural Gas Service To Site(s)
- Janitorial Supplies, Premises Cleaning and Window Cleaning
- Management, Repairs & Maintenance In Premises & Related Parking Areas
- Weekly Refuse & Recycling Service
- HVAC Filters, Service and Annual Maintenance
- Winter Salting & Snow Plowing Service
- All Roof & Structural Repairs and Maintenance
- All Permitting For Local, State and Federal Agencies
- Apportioned Property Taxes for leased premises’ acreage that are due to Allegany County, Town of Angelica, Town of Belfast and Genesee Valley Central School District
We would love to lend support to your small business dreams on this special land!
3 miles west of Angelica; 20 miles west of Alfred; 70 miles southeast of Buffalo; 70 miles southwest of Rochester; 80 miles east of Jamestown.