Prime location presenting many development possibilities! With road frontage of nearly 2000 ft on US-211 and being divided into (4) parcels this property has much to offer. Each parcel has its own road frontage on US-211 and one has a small stream running through it. Conveniently located in Amissville near the Rappahannock County line. The property was once the Weakley Farm before being subdivided and sold in the mid 70’s. The topography is gentle allowing for usage of nearly every acre. Enjoy rides and walks on the well maintained internal road and trail system. An abundance of food and cover make for ideal wildlife habitat and exciting hunting opportunities. The timber is in various stages of growth and includes a wide variety of tree species. Could be an ideal property to purchase and place in a conservation easement for the tax benefits also. Don’t miss your chance to own this one of a kind property! Contact me today for more information or to schedule a showing of this intriguing property!
- Road frontage on US-211 of nearly 2000 ft
- (4) parcels total and each with road frontage on US-211
- Prime location with many development possibilities
- Located in Amissville near the Rappahannock County Line
- Once was the farm of E.L. Weakley
- Small stream runs through one of the parcels
- Well maintained internal road and trail system
- Habitat is ideal for wildlife with an abundance of food and cover
- Timber is in various stages of growth and a mix of species
- Property could be placed in a conservation easement for tax credits
- Contact me today for more information or to schedule a showing of this intriguing property!
- $7,311 - Annual property tax