An easy approach to syndicating your listings to LandSearch is to opt-in through ListHub. If your MLS is on ListHub's supported list, your office can publish to LandSearch in just a few clicks. The process is simple and doesn't cost anything.
Note: If your listings are in HAR and/or ABOR, follow the steps at the bottom.
- If your office doesn't have a ListHub account, the broker will need to sign up for free at listhub.com. If you already have an account move to step 4.
- When registering, only the broker in charge is authorized to syndicate listings to publisher websites. If you select the listing agent option, you'll be able to see where your office is syndicating but won't be able to add or remove publishers.
- Complete the registration. If you have listings in multiple MLSs, create an account for each MLS. If your MLS is not located in the MLS dropdown, it's not supported but you can request an unsupported MLS. If you have multiple offices within your brokerage, you'll need to enter all of your MLS office codes or ListHub may not pull your entire inventory.
- Once you've created an account, click on the Publishers tab then the Publisher Choices sub-tab, and check the box next to "LandSearch" to begin syndicating your listings. If your account is new, it takes ListHub around 7 business days to configure it and for listings to begin feeding. If you previously had an account, it can take up to 24 hours for listings to begin appearing on our site. If not, contact us at email@example.com.
ListHub explains the process in this how to register for ListHub video.
- If you don't already have a ListHub account, follow steps 1-3 above.
- From the settings menu in your account, select Affiliate Codes.
- Enter our affiliate code "LANDSEARCH"
- Click on the Publishers tab at the top, then the Publisher Choices sub-tab, check LandSearch, and click add selected. You should see your office's listings appear on LandSearch within 24 hours. If not, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This video from ListHub explains how to select affiliate publishers.