"Old Aldie Rectory", historic home circa 1803, in village of Aldie. Originally a parsonage, part of land surveyed by George Washington. Four bedrooms, two full and one half bath, six fireplaces and old wood floors. Front and rear porches, garden, in-ground pool, hot tub, entertainment area, gazebo, walkways and patios. Large studio or office. Conservation easement. Owner exploring possibility of 10 room B & B.
- Year not provided