Enjoy privacy and seclusion on this fully wooded lot in the Shenandoah Farms community. It is located just off Howellsville Road near Jim's Country Store. The topography is builder-friendly, and access is easy with road frontage on Chapman Lane. Ideal location to build a permanent residence or a weekend getaway for yourself or rent out to others. Deer and turkey frequent the area, along with small game species. Electricity is already running along Chapman Lane, making for a simple hook-up. Access to all the fun and adventure of the Shenandoah River and Appalachian Trail are close by. Contact me today for more information or to schedule a showing of this terrific lot!
- Excellent building lot in the Shenandoah Farms community
- Located just off Howellsville Road
- Gentle topography makes for easy building and enjoyment of the property
- Great spot to build a permanent residence or getaway for yourself or to rent out
- Many species of wildlife frequent the area
- Shenandoah River access is nearby
- Very close to the hiking fun the Appalachian Trail offers
- Contact me today for more information or to schedule a showing of this terrific lot!
- $415 - Annual property tax