Find land in Montana from ranches in the western mountains, prime hunting and farmland in the eastern hills, to remote northwest waterfront property. Properties matching your search have an average property price of $704,293 and a price per acre of $7,670. If you're selling land in Montana browse Montana land agents who can get you the best price for your property.
Montana land stats
- Total acres on market: 359,053
- Average days on site: 220
- Average property price: $704,293
- Median property price: $234,500
- Average acreage per listing: 91.9