Find land in North Dakota from ranches on the western prairies, fertile farmland in the eastern valley, to southern acreage rich in mineral deposits. Properties matching your search have an average property price of $365,172 and a price per acre of $3,853. If you're selling land in North Dakota browse North Dakota land agents who can get you the best price for your property.
North Dakota land stats
- Total acres on market: 18,388
- Average days on site: 281
- Average property price: $365,172
- Median property price: $84,500
- Average acreage per listing: 97.8