Located just a few miles east of Bentonville in the Shangria-la community and bordering the Shenandoah National Park, this mature timber property has a lot to offer. Valley and mountain views are attainable and would likely open up naturally once a home site was cleared. Great opportunity to build a personal residence in a gated community. This lot has an expired septic permit on record with the county health department for a 3-bedroom house. Electricity is already running along Shangria-la Road, making for an easy hook-up. This lot is zoned Agricultural and already has a driveway entrance installed. Contact me today for more information or to schedule a showing of this great lot!
- Borders Shenandoah National Park for nearly 600 ft
- Conveniently located just a few miles east of Bentonville
- Electricity is already running across the front of the lot
- Zoned Agricultural
- Ideal for a personal residence or vacation home
- 3 bedroom expired septic permit on record
- Road frontage along Shangria-la Road
- Attainable valley and mountain views
- Wooded lot with mature trees
- Driveway entrance installed
- Contact me today for more information or to schedule a showing!
- 43A 1 16
- $444 - Annual property tax