Find land in West Virginia from waterfront property along the scenic rivers, farmland in the southern valleys, to acreage in the Appalachian mountains. Properties matching your search have an average property price of $229,405 and a price per acre of $10,342. If you're selling land in West Virginia browse West Virginia land agents who can get you the best price for your property.
West Virginia land stats
- Total acres on market: 83,358
- Average days on site: 304
- Average property price: $229,405
- Median property price: $69,900
- Average acreage per listing: 23.8