Find land in Vermont from fertile farmland of the Champlain Valley, acreage in the Green Mountains, to waterfront property on southern lakes and rivers. Properties matching your search have an average property price of $353,403 and a price per acre of $10,727. If you're selling land in Vermont browse Vermont land agents who can get you the best price for your property.
Vermont land stats
- Total acres on market: 69,944
- Average days on site: 283
- Average property price: $353,403
- Median property price: $188,000
- Average acreage per listing: 32.9